Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You won't believe what just happened!!

I just took a lunch break to go to the gym and went to grab $1 for a towel out of my ash tray that I use to hold lose change, and everything in it was GONE! I mean everything! The lent, receipts, canadian coins, watch batteries, name it and it was completely cleared out. I'm not sure when this happened or remembered the last time I have even opened it up for change but I have always told myself I would empty the pennies and lose change out and add it to Braylon's Spongebob bank. I know I have allowed random people to shovel my snow and cut my grass from time to time for side $, plus I'm not too thrilled to do it myself. I thought i was stimulating the economy. If this happened at home during the night, I might know who it is. There's a particular guy who shovels my snow who always argues with me about how much money I give him. He is basically calling me cheap!! So maybe he decided that he would take his own tip. Well I have a tip for him or whoever it is..NEXT TIME TAKE SOMETHING WORTH MORE THAN $1.75!! There is a very nice car seat and stroller I keep in the car, and if he would have looked in my gym bag, he might have been lucky enough to find a pink IPOD. But since they didn't steal my cds, they weren't interested in my tunes anyways, and they are one lazy thief!!!. This goes to show...people really ARE crazy. I usually overlock my house and car to the point that I have been locked out of both within the same week and have 3 seperate keyholders to both. I am filing a police report, and replacing the bulbs in my motion light! Ugh! The nerve of some people. If this is a joke by one of my friends, you just stole my son's college tuition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment