Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

Check him out, Check him out!!

Here he is....tall dark and handsome african american male in a pastel, spring green claiborne button down longsleve shirt & navy blue tie with matching green, baby blue and white stripes, toddler tank top underneath size 5 pamper,navy blue Nautica dress slack, navy blue children's place socks and the finest shiny black Stacy Adam's toddler shoe you can find....Let's welcome Braylon Kenneth-James Defoe down the runway!

He was ready to go praise the Lord with Grandma. I don't have that much experience in dressing boys so it took a while to find the perfect outfit. I love him in color and thought a nice spring but masculine color would look good on him. He ripped his tie off a few times but eventually got used to it. I was really afraid he would have one of his ABC or Spongebob outbursts during prayer but he did well. He took special interest in the lady sitting directly in front of me. He stared at the collar of her shirt and analyzed her hair, and then he created a see saw out of my leg. Once I tried to stop him from playing in the park during church he was about to throw a tantrum and right as he was about to let out his roar.....DRUMS, MUSIC and SINGING was able to drown him out. Then he started to stare at a pretty little girl in a ruffled dress and drifted to sleep. We did attend chuch during his usual nap time so I completely expected him to dose off but I didn't think he would be able to withstand the LOUD music. He didnt' even jump! He was born with the ability to sleep through all types of noise, actually i think it's heredity because i've dosed off and have had some of my best sleep during church until I was attacked my grandma if she spotted me sleeping. Isn't that child abuse in the house of the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment