Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Daddy's Daycare Concern






I received an email from Dad saying, why does my son's nose look like this when he is at daycare...he doesn't deserve this treatment. In addition to the email that was sent, a photo was attached and this is what it looked like. The title of the email was called "Daycare Nose". I know he was genuinely concerned but I had to laugh b/c I think it's cute that he took a picture of it, sent it to me, and Braylon was smiling like it was a regular photo shoot. I do agree with him...just wipe his nose but when I pick him up from daycare, all of the kid's noses look like this so at least he is being treated equal. When you live in Michigan and it goes from 70 degrees and sunshine to 20 degrees and snow that equals a nose that looks similar to this. I'll be sure to show them this exact picture and see if they can identify the issue. Is that blue paint on his eyebrow?!!? I pay for boogers and paint. Money well spent!

1 comment:

  1. We talk about your daycare alot.... thats funny about Don being that concerned to take a picture. And he is smiling like nothing is wrong..... and I love, love, love the Day care photo of the group..... that is 100% Braylon. He looks so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete