Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm sure you may wonder why I have so many pictures. Well, times were hard when I was a kid so I only have a few pictures of myself as a child and as you can see from looking at these pictures, kids change fast. It seems like yesterday he was an infant, and now today he's tries hard to be Mr. Independant. The only picture I have of myself with my dad is the one that's posted under the pictures of me and my sis back in the day, I don't have any pictures of my mother when she was a child and if I didn't run across the picture of my father when he was about 6 or 7 months old, I wouldn't have figured out my son looks just like him! Not to mention, you can catch odd but memorable moments by camera and video. I'll post more pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. I have over 1,000 pictures of lily from this past year. I'm not wondering why you have so many... i get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lil family that we have created.... Our boys are something else. Gotta love them though!!!!

    ReplyDelete