Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thanks for looking at this. I spent two whole days uploading pictures, someone has to say something!! I still have more pictures which is the sad thing. I even have videos! If this thing is still up to date and running by the time he graduates, then I'm all set. I'll log onto blogger.com for his open house and embarass him!! He is 20 months old and motherhood has been one of the most interesting and amazing experiences I have encountered. This was definitely life changing, for the good. I'm obviously a proud, proud, proud parent, and proud of my friends and their kids as well. What's even more exciting is that all of our kids will grow up together. This is going to be great!! Maybe one day someone will decide to follow it, or maybe even post a message. If not, I'll keep talking to myself.

See you later!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you want to see any pictures? You can to go in www.cadernoemcores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete